Sunday, March 11, 2012

DAY 7 - WAITING FOR MORE MIRACLES, CLAIMING GODS PROMISES

When I was young, I would day dream about what it would be like to travel through time or at the very least slow time down or speed it up at will. I seem to have found the solution to my childhood time travel fantasies. Want to slow time down to a crawl? No problem, just have a double dose of tragedy. Want to speed time up? That's not hard either, just find something you love to do and do it. Unfortunately, the days crawl by for me as I wait for just a shred of good news about my babies.

There has been a little change since day 6. Logan's bruising is starting to fade, so his color looks better and he gained 2 ounces. Leila lost an ounce but her bruises are also starting to fade. The doctor told us today that Leila's heart murmur came back so she is going to start the heart medication again. Now both are on the heart meds again. We are praying every waking moment that the heart medicine will be effective so that they can start feeding Logan and Leila. I feel like things will go better once they start getting nutrients from milk.

We have slowly realized the Leila is a wiggle worm. We learned today that Logan is a slober factory. When he is asleep he likes to blow bubbles with his slobber. He does it so much that the nurses can't keep it siphoned out.

Logan "Bubbles" Binkley

My parents were here today and I was glad to be with them. On our way to lunch we saw a GIANT cockroach in the hospital hall near the cafeteria. We thought it was funny so I decided to take a picture of it. We joked that the cockroach had spent too much time in the radiology department. I don't think we'll be eating in the cafeteria either, but that is ok because there is more than enough food at the RMH and from the care packages.
HULK SMASH!!
This picture doesn't do him justice because of the perspective. I was afraid to get too close. He was about half my finger in length.

No comments:

Post a Comment