Thursday, March 22, 2012

COMMERCIAL BREAK (UPDATED)

Today we are going to meet with the doctor again to review results of yesterday's scans and tests. So I took off work again because this would be an important day to be with Amie. Stay tuned for more news on How God Shows His Love. But now, a commercial break.

Ever wonder how to use that talent God gave you? Ever wish you could do something to help? Well, one of our good friends from church decided to do just that. He designed a t-shirt for Leila (ladies style and sizes) and one for Logan (men's style and sizes). I have not seen the shirts, in fact, the picture you see below is the only way I have seen them.

LADIES SHIRT

MEN'S SHIRT

And guess what? Now you too can be stylin' and profilin' with your guardian angel shirt. I know, you are thinking, "Wow, that is incredible. I need one now. How much?" Well,
Not $30, not $20, but $15. That's right $15 will purchase one of these cool shirts. The proceeds will go toward Leila and Logan's medical bills. And I know you are thinking, "Tell me how I can have one of these shirts and join the club of awesomeness." All you have to do is call our church office at 931-455-8879 (Rutledge Falls Baptist Church) and they will get the information for you.  Just ask for information on Logan and Leila's t-shirts. Now we return you to your regularly scheduled program.

In all seriousness, this is a great way to help out (if you so desire) and also to get the word out and let people know you are praying for Logan and Leila. I was absolutely blown away when my pastor told me what one person in the church was doing to support our babies. This has been a huge blessing just hearing about the work God is doing and I look forward to that first Sunday back when we have two healthy babies and the entire church is wearing their guardian angel shirts.

No comments:

Post a Comment