Monday, April 23, 2012

A TIME TO PRAY

Psalm 56:3-4 What time I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.

It's time to pray again. The surgeon came to look at Leila today. He thought she was strong enough to have the inspection/surgery on her intestine tomorrow. Surgery starts at 9:00 am and should last a couple of hours depending on what they have to do. We are trusting that God will take care of her. The surgeon has to go in just to inspect her. She might be completely healed or she might need a small fix or it could be something a bit more serious. I believe she will be ok tomorrow, but I will still pray. I trust that God will take care of the things the doctors can't.

Oh, and Logan's cultures were negative. God is good. He is fine and I think he was fine all along. They are going to finish his antibiotics as precautionary measures so we have to wear the gloves and gown for another seven days...

1 comment:

  1. You all are in my prayers every day but I'll say an extra one for Leila and her surgeon today.

    I'm so glad to hear that Logan's culture's were negative.

    Hang in there and take care of yourselves. I know this is wearing you both down but please take time to take care of yourselves.

    Love You! Auntie P

    ReplyDelete