Leila, One day when you read this, I hope you will take these things to heart whether or not I have been successful at teaching you these things.
1) The most important thing: God loves you. He does not sit in Heaven with a big hammer waiting for you to mess up so he can smash and punish you. He loves you so much that He sent his son, Jesus, to pay the penalty for our sins. Jesus rose from the grave and is alive today and loves you very much. The only secret to eternal life is through Jesus.
2) Your mom, dad and grandparents love you very much
3) Your extended family and church family love you very much
4) You have the ability to do anything if you try hard enough, doctor, lawyer, engineer, scientist, artist, missionay, mom.
5) Don't listen to the media's opinion of how women should look. God made you just right. Don't try to be like women you see on magazines and TV. Be yourself.
6) Wait for the right guy. Don't settle for just anyone but wait for that person that you can't live without.
7) Girls don't have to be girly. You can be interested in cars, sports, or anything as long as you remember that you are a lady and how to act like a lady.
8) Your response and attitude to challenges in life will greatly help the people around you "a soft answer turns away wrath"
9) Love your mother and respect her. I'll do my best to demonstrate.
10) Don't ever stop being strong. You will always be my sweet miracle baby girl.