Friday, June 22, 2012


The doctor and her pediatrician in Tullahoma wanted to wait until Monday to discharge her in case she had problems taking the formula. That's understandable and is probably the best thing to do at this point.

We have a more serious problem though. Her head ultrasound, once again, brought more bad news. So they did a procedure to drain some fluid out of her spine to try to kick start the draining from her brain into her spine. Her next head ultrasound isn't until the end of next week. If they discharge her on Monday and she needs surgery for a shunt at the end of next week, that means re-admittance to the hospital. Only, we will already have moved out of the Ronald House and won't have a place to stay if she needs to have a shunt and recover for a week.

What do we do now? We have been praying for God's healing on this issue for three months solid and now we come to discharge time and there is a possibility of re-admittance. I don't know how to handle this...


  1. but there is a chance that she will not have to be will handle this just like you have handled everything else....with God's love and the love and prayers of your friends. I do not know you but I follow your blog through my friends. There are people that pray for you and your children that you don't even know. I know it is hard but relax, enjoy each day. I work in the medical field and I do see miracles and your children ARE miracles :) In Christ's love, Sherrie

  2. We will pray that the Lord will guide you both in these difficult decisions. You are both such an amazing example of seeking the Lord during uncertain times.

    Lucy, for the Wright Family

  3. Yall just hang in there. Gods timing is not our timing. He will come through for you guys no matter what the out come is.Everyone is still praying and GOD is still GOOD!He has brought yall throught so far already. Count all your blessings and look at all the miracles God has already done.we are there for yall as well. If there is anything we can do just let me know. We will do everything in our power to help out. We love you guys soooo much! Be patient and wait upon the Lord!

  4. Hang in there and just take things one day at a time. This will all work out and you will figure out what to do. You both have been so strong through all of this and now we are all seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Soon your whole little family will be back home and all together. I'm still keeping you all in my prayers and so are all of my friends.

    Love you!!

    Auntie P